Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

The end of Oraclescape.

Go down 
+3
light
helpout
Spikey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spikey
Owner
Owner
Spikey

The end of Oraclescape. Empty
PostSubject: The end of Oraclescape.   The end of Oraclescape. I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 1:42 pm

As times have grown, and a lot has changed. I will miss every single one of you, it's been a great run. I am extremely saddened to say that this will indeed be the last of Oracle.
I have had an amazing run.
Countless activities, events, everything.. I remember and will still remember to this day 10 years from now. Such an amazing staff, players, and environment it couldn't have been done without you guys.

Cheers #oraclefam #rip
Back to top Go down
helpout

helpout

PostSubject: Re: The end of Oraclescape.   The end of Oraclescape. I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 1:45 pm

<3 love everyone
Back to top Go down
light

PostSubject: Re: The end of Oraclescape.   The end of Oraclescape. I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 3:54 pm

Rip best server ever Sad at least stay and talk to us on forums spikey. Sad
Back to top Go down
rush4wee

PostSubject: NOOO   The end of Oraclescape. I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 4:49 pm

Cmon dude im a veteran and this is the last thing that i want to see happen your like my brother to me ive known u for 4 years and it cant end like this cmon bro pleasee </3
Back to top Go down
headhunterz

PostSubject: Re: The end of Oraclescape.   The end of Oraclescape. I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 5:06 pm

Played all sources with you and proud i end with you, what the future brings you Spike have fun and enjoy every single moment of your life buddy.
Back to top Go down
Zato
CEO
CEO

PostSubject: Re: The end of Oraclescape.   The end of Oraclescape. I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 5:54 pm

Sad 
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: The end of Oraclescape.   The end of Oraclescape. I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 11:38 pm

Been a good run, lots of memories.

Gl in where ever the future takes you guys, I wish you all the best.

-Bubble
Back to top Go down
accounter
Donators
Donators
accounter

PostSubject: Re: The end of Oraclescape.   The end of Oraclescape. I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:32 am

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no pleeeeeeaaase!it isnt aprill fools day please no omg....Ima go shit right now.Such memories started playing when i was 11 tkclient.tk fuckfuckfuck i hope we still contact my skype is chealin1998 look at my picture Sad((((((
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of Oraclescape.   The end of Oraclescape. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of Oraclescape.
Page 1 of 1