Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

My thought on Oraclescape

Go down 
+2
I Marcel I
accounter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
accounter
Donators
Donators
accounter

My thought on Oraclescape Empty
PostSubject: My thought on Oraclescape    My thought on Oraclescape I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 11:42 am

So i have been playing oracle for 3 years and it was great all the time.But now the server is just getting just more boring and boring for me.I really think we should chance the sourc with many customised items/minigames which can actually entertain people to play and stay.Now as i got demoted by Mod Zach by some some dumb reason( i didnt have 1500 in total level),I have absolute no responsebility for the server.and im getting on the server just all rarer and rarer.We have a very good community but we need a better game!
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: My thought on Oraclescape    My thought on Oraclescape I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 1:06 pm

accounter wrote:
So i have been playing oracle for 3 years and it was great all the time.But now the server is just getting just more boring and boring for me.I really think we should chance the sourc with many customised items/minigames which can actually entertain people to play and stay.Now as i got demoted by Mod Zach by some some dumb reason( i didnt have 1500 in total level),I have absolute no responsebility for the server.and im getting on the server just all rarer and rarer.We have a very good community but we need a better game!
Everybody got reset during source change
Back to top Go down
headhunterz

PostSubject: Re: My thought on Oraclescape    My thought on Oraclescape I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 3:43 pm

He is right . It's not only about the reset. We Need something else cuz this is srsly boring me to. Edge source was awsome, Yanille source was beast. We Need more items, minigames like Accounter said to entertain people and make Then want to play.
Back to top Go down
light

PostSubject: Re: My thought on Oraclescape    My thought on Oraclescape I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 6:30 pm

this is just an idea.. but.. how about clan wars? i loved this in runescape.. i havent seen a server with this..
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: My thought on Oraclescape    My thought on Oraclescape I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 7:35 pm

This is prolly the end of the line for me.
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: My thought on Oraclescape    My thought on Oraclescape I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2013, 8:01 pm

light wrote:
this is just an idea.. but.. how about clan wars? i loved this in runescape.. i havent seen a server with this..
You'd still need someone good enough to code something like that
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: My thought on Oraclescape    My thought on Oraclescape I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:46 pm

accounter wrote:
Accounter, you were demoted because you were never active and you were not a very good mod tbh.
Back to top Go down
accounter
Donators
Donators
accounter

PostSubject: Re: My thought on Oraclescape    My thought on Oraclescape I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 3:12 am

Thank you guys for reading this,Im happy that I got support from some of you guys and I hope we can make the server better!
Back to top Go down
light

PostSubject: Re: My thought on Oraclescape    My thought on Oraclescape I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 4:27 pm

xx chase wrote:
accounter wrote:
Accounter, you were demoted because you were never active and you were not a very good mod tbh.
i honestly think accounter was a very good mod.. he was the one that helped me when i started.. first person i met on the server so without him i would have never stayed this long
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: My thought on Oraclescape    My thought on Oraclescape I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 5:58 pm

Half of the current staff have quit anyway so we'll need new ones soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thought on Oraclescape    My thought on Oraclescape I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thought on Oraclescape
Page 1 of 1