Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Dragon running for mod ( Re done)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
superbay200

Dragon running for mod ( Re done) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon running for mod ( Re done)   Dragon running for mod ( Re done) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 1:58 am

ingame name: Dragon

-Introduction about myself: Hello and im dragon i love to have fun and do lots of jokes. If you ever wanna talk to me for a long time make sure to bring up the topic football!!!

-Why do I deserve to be a moderator of Oraclescape?
Well i deserve moderator because i always do my best on oraclescape and know lots of people!! I also have lots of ideas to get this server to the next level!

-What have I done for the server?
I have helped players some of them stayed and some left Why would some leave its because everyone wants to be rich when they first join a server!

-Do you have experience of being mod?
Yes i have a lot of experience with being mod! I have been mod on 12 different servers. Sadly a lot of the servers went down so it was like only 3 months sometimes! But yes i have experience

-How active am I? I play about 6-7 hours sometimes a day and sometimes not. When i dont play that much its because no one is on and i love talking to people well doing quests!!

-Why should you pick me to be moderator instead of other people?
Well cause im a dragon and dragons are beast!! Very Happy im not going to say pick me instead of someone because it does not seem right! I think if you want to be mod and you have what it takes you may deserve it who knows!! Love dragon RAWRRR
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Dragon running for mod ( Re done)   Dragon running for mod ( Re done) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 3:39 am

Whats the need of 3 mod apps?
Back to top Go down
sethrown3
Donators
Donators
sethrown3

PostSubject: dude   Dragon running for mod ( Re done) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 11:24 am

Dude you've hardly played for that long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oraclescape.com/
superbay200

PostSubject: Re: Dragon running for mod ( Re done)   Dragon running for mod ( Re done) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 1:02 pm

i have been playing for a month every 6 hours
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Dragon running for mod ( Re done)   Dragon running for mod ( Re done) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 7:07 pm

superbay200 wrote:
ingame name: Dragon

-Introduction about myself: Hello and im dragon i love to have fun and do lots of jokes. If you ever wanna talk to me for a long time make sure to bring up the topic football!!!

-Why do I deserve to be a moderator of Oraclescape?
Well i deserve moderator because i always do my best on oraclescape and know lots of people!! I also have lots of ideas to get this server to the next level!

-What have I done for the server?

Get more kown in the community. Become a veteran

I have helped players some of them stayed and some left Why would some leave its because everyone wants to be rich when they first join a server!

-Do you have experience of being mod?
Yes i have a lot of experience with being mod! I have been mod on 12 different servers. Sadly a lot of the servers went down so it was like only 3 months sometimes! But yes i have experience

-How active am I? I play about 6-7 hours sometimes a day and sometimes not. When i dont play that much its because no one is on and i love talking to people well doing quests!!

-Why should you pick me to be moderator instead of other people?
Well cause im a dragon and dragons are beast!! :Dim not going to say pick me instead of someone because it does not seem right! I think if you want to be mod and you have what it takes you may deserve it who knows!! Love dragon RAWRRR

Get more known in the community. Become a veteran.
Back to top Go down
superbay200

PostSubject: Re: Dragon running for mod ( Re done)   Dragon running for mod ( Re done) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 8:41 pm

x chase maybe you should play the server before u make judgments like that! I am known i know a lot of people What a Face 
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Dragon running for mod ( Re done)   Dragon running for mod ( Re done) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 9:09 pm

superbay200 wrote:
x chase  maybe you should play the server before u make judgments like that! I am known i know a lot of people What a Face 
Hahaha buddy. I have been playing this server for a long time. I was second player to get comp cape in old source so learn beforr you try to tell me whats what
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Dragon running for mod ( Re done)   Dragon running for mod ( Re done) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 10:36 pm

Chase, superbay has been playing since trinity.
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

PostSubject: sv: dragon running for mod ( re done )   Dragon running for mod ( Re done) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 2:26 am

I've never seen you ingame, and i highly doubt veterans like me know you
Back to top Go down
http://oraclescape.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon running for mod ( Re done)   Dragon running for mod ( Re done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon running for mod ( Re done)
Page 1 of 1