Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

dragon running for mod

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
superbay200

dragon running for mod Empty
PostSubject: dragon running for mod   dragon running for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 10:44 pm

Hello my in-game name is dragon i am 17! i have played this server for awhile i play about 6-7 hours a day. You may ask why i play that long its because i love the server Very Happy. I love to help a lot and i know a lot of people do! I know a lot of people in the game. I like to make mean jokes with fuckmylife, helpout and anyone just for jokes cause im that kind of guy i like to keep it calm but also make everyone have a fun time (trying to diss me out) one thing about myself is i don't get angry if someone says something about me im not going to get all huff and puff about it! ever since we got new owner i bet a lot of people were sad or angry cause helpout got owner and you know im glad it was helpout cause he is a bro to me! a really nice guy to! With this game needing staff i bet everyones gonna be begging or posting and thats fine with me im just a other person wanting to get mod but to me its not about the rank its about helping the ones that need it the most! so even if i don't get mod ill still do what i do best and that is! Being a dragon!!!! DRAGON AS MOD!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: dragon running for mod   dragon running for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 10:56 pm

superbay200 wrote:
Hello my in-game name is dragon  i am 17! i have played this server for awhile i play about 6-7 hours a day. You may ask why i play that long its because i love the server Very Happy. I love to help a lot and i know a lot of people do! I know a lot of people in the game. I like to make mean jokes with fuckmylife, helpout  and anyone just for jokes cause im that kind of guy i like to keep it calm but also make everyone have a fun time (trying to diss me out) one thing about myself is i don't get angry if someone says something about me im not going to get all huff and puff about it! ever since we got new owner i bet a lot of people were sad or angry cause helpout got owner and you know im glad it was helpout cause he is a bro to me! a really nice guy to! With this game needing staff i bet everyones gonna be begging or posting and thats fine with me im just a other person wanting to get mod but to me its not about the rank its about helping the ones that need it the most! so even if i don't get mod ill still do what i do best and that is! Being a dragon!!!! DRAGON AS MOD!! SmileSmile
I have to say no. I rarely see you help people. You should be more active on fourms you also should have more than 2 posts man. Keep up the work and I might change my mind!
Back to top Go down
superbay200

PostSubject: Re: dragon running for mod   dragon running for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 1:46 pm

not trying to be mean x chase but of course you dont see me help out people cause your never on! and i think 6-7 hours is active all i see people today on this server do it stand there there is no big sales or anything people just dont do anything i try to get them active but no
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: dragon running for mod   dragon running for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 3:18 pm

xx chase wrote:
superbay200 wrote:
Hello my in-game name is dragon  i am 17! i have played this server for awhile i play about 6-7 hours a day. You may ask why i play that long its because i love the server Very Happy. I love to help a lot and i know a lot of people do! I know a lot of people in the game. I like to make mean jokes with fuckmylife, helpout  and anyone just for jokes cause im that kind of guy i like to keep it calm but also make everyone have a fun time (trying to diss me out) one thing about myself is i don't get angry if someone says something about me im not going to get all huff and puff about it! ever since we got new owner i bet a lot of people were sad or angry cause helpout got owner and you know im glad it was helpout cause he is a bro to me! a really nice guy to! With this game needing staff i bet everyones gonna be begging or posting and thats fine with me im just a other person wanting to get mod but to me its not about the rank its about helping the ones that need it the most! so even if i don't get mod ill still do what i do best and that is! Being a dragon!!!! DRAGON AS MOD!! SmileSmile
I have to say no. I rarely see you help people. You should be more active on fourms you also should have more than 2 posts man. Keep up the work and I might change my mind!
forum posts don't equate to activity on forums though, and to be honest they're completely separate aspects of the game.
Back to top Go down
helpout

helpout

PostSubject: Re: dragon running for mod   dragon running for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 5:04 pm

^
Back to top Go down
superbay200

PostSubject: Re: dragon running for mod   dragon running for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 8:28 pm

The reason im not so active on forums is because the game is the one you should be more active on!! And right now the game needs more of the activeness and thats what im trying to bring!! I do look at forums a lot but i dont like to reply much!! Also i have been mod on plenty of servers so i think i have what it takes. i also have ideas to make this server big just like it use to be! Love dragon cheers 
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: dragon running for mod   dragon running for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 8:42 pm

superbay200 wrote:
The reason im not so active on forums is because the game is the one you should be more active on!! And right now the game needs more of the activeness and thats what im trying to bring!! I do look at forums a lot but i dont like to reply much!! Also i have been mod on plenty of servers so i think i have what it takes. i also have ideas to make this server big just like it use to be! Love dragon cheers 
Are you trinityscape dragon?
Back to top Go down
superbay200

PostSubject: Re: dragon running for mod   dragon running for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:48 pm

No im not trinityscape dragon but i did know him when i played trinityscape my name used to be superbay200.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: dragon running for mod   dragon running for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 1:41 am

Mod Bubble wrote:
Your Moderator App should look like this.

-Ingame name:

-Introduction about myself:

-Why do I deserve to be a moderator of Oraclescape?

-What have I done for the server?

-Are you a veteran?

-Do you have experience of being mod?

-Video on oraclescape (optional)

-How active am I?

-Why should you pick me to be moderator instead of other people?

-Conclusion:
Use this layout.
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: dragon running for mod   dragon running for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 1:51 am

I Marcel I wrote:
xx chase wrote:
superbay200 wrote:
forum posts don't equate to activity on forums though, and to be honest they're completely separate aspects of the game.
Yes Marcel, but the point is they should at least be known on forums aswell not just play the game and be like oh im going to make a forum account and try out for mod no no no, that is not how it should be to be mod they should have at least spend some time on forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dragon running for mod   dragon running for mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dragon running for mod
Page 1 of 1