Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Server going no where

Go down 
+3
kooldj
okjak
xx chase
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

Server going no where - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 9:34 pm

xx chase wrote:
I Marcel I wrote:
xx chase wrote:
helpout wrote:
I am currently looking for new staff and will have a forum post about it this weekend.
Lolol your running the server?? No offense zach only gave you staff cuz you helped him irl. You basically payed for staff
inb4 ban Sad
Haha who cares man. He didnt earn staff. Zach tild me he only fot staff because he dinated irl money to him. #marcel4owner
Haha im cool with that
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

Server going no where - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 12:52 am

kooldj wrote:
xx chase wrote:
I Marcel I wrote:
xx chase wrote:
helpout wrote:
I am currently looking for new staff and will have a forum post about it this weekend.
Lolol your running the server?? No offense zach only gave you staff cuz you helped him irl. You basically payed for staff
inb4 ban Sad
Haha who cares man. He didnt earn staff. Zach tild me he only fot staff because he dinated irl money to him. #marcel4owner
chase we can all see that you clearly do not care for the server. You want co-owner or owner... or just staff in general ... but i never see you on the server. I bet if you don't get staff you will quit the server. this would make no change so go ahead chase do what you got to do ... thats how i feel about you and this whole situation.
Look man. I do care for the server but whats the point if logging in when theres only like 2 other people on? Face it oracle had a good run it isnt going anywhere its in the dump unless spikey gets his ass ouy of "retierment" the server willget no where all the server is the same people on everyday how is that helping the server no on adverts no one does shit so until thats changed im done waisiting my time with the game. Go to www.arravrsps.com for such a better server 60+ people on all the time. Fuck orace im out
Back to top Go down

Server going no where
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2