Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Server going no where

Go down 
+3
kooldj
okjak
xx chase
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xx chase

xx chase

Server going no where Empty
PostSubject: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:23 pm

we all know in the past few months Oracle has been dead lack of players lack of staff most important the owner has to be more active on fourms and ingame because he's a big part of my the server has not reached its peak for the month or whatever you wanna call it there's certain things we need for the server firstly being more active staff more players and of course need a coder because without a coder who's gonna add more content into the game so that the players won't get bored just decide to quit there's somethings in the server that need to be changed exp rates monster drops and lot more things so please leave your suggestions on to this form and hopefully people agree with me and get Oracle back on the talk thank you guys for reading xx chase out.
Back to top Go down
okjak

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 1:46 pm

why are you babies begging for faster xp? your lucky you get xp that fast. im tired of you spoiled brats. if xp is too high then you wont have to work for stats and getting a 99 will be like nothing. a maxed account now is a great feat witch is good. if all of the players are maxed then new players will feel too weak to do anything and quit on the spot.
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 2:10 pm

I didn't say anything about raising xp I just said "exp rates" maybe I want them lower?
Back to top Go down
kooldj

kooldj

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 4:09 pm

okjak wrote:
why are you babies begging for faster xp? your lucky you get xp that fast. im tired of you spoiled brats. if xp is too high then you wont have to work for stats and getting a 99 will be like nothing. a maxed account now is a great feat witch is good. if all of the players are maxed then new players will feel too weak to do anything and quit on the spot.
maybe people dont want to spend as much time to get 99's. which is if they get bored its there fault. My reason for wanting them to be higher is because i play rsps so i dont have to take long in leveling up. If i want to take long leveling up then ill play real runescape. But yeah thats my reason for wanting them higher plus, just because you get 99, the server won't be boring if there is other things to do on the server including mini games , and other sort of fun stuff. Some stats i dont mind if they take long btw.
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 4:21 pm

Exactly man, servers are supposed to be decent xp like maybe get a 99 every 3-4 hours but the Xp doesn't have to be that high where you can get a 99 in like 1-2 hours yes it's nice having slower xp because when someone maxes out it actually means something but when it takes like 5 hours game time that's when it starts to get boring all the community wants is the xp to be a little bit higher not like x100000000
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 5:33 pm

xx chase wrote:
Exactly man, servers are supposed to be decent xp like maybe get a 99 every 3-4 hours but the Xp doesn't have to be that high where you can get a 99 in like 1-2 hours yes it's nice having slower xp because when someone maxes out it actually means something but when it takes like 5 hours game time that's when it starts to get boring all the community wants is the xp to be a little bit higher not like x100000000
Its only combat aswell to be honest
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 6:39 pm

Oracle has gone through tough times and the server has just been going downhill for about 2 years. We have had many great memories but sadly this is the end...
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2013, 9:21 pm

Mod Bubble wrote:
Oracle has gone through tough times and the server has just been going downhill for about 2 years. We have had many great memories but sadly this is the end...
Yeah if nothing happens to the server soon it will lose all its players and will go downhill
Back to top Go down
Spikey
Owner
Owner
Spikey

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 11:29 pm

Pretty much I am retired, and I need a whole new company of staff to run Oracle. Retirement only means I go on Oracle sometimes.

Here's the thing I need a new company of staff to help run Oracle, and the staff members will be able to administrate the forums and game.
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 12:05 am

Spikey wrote:
Pretty much I am retired, and I need a whole new company of staff to run Oracle. Retirement only means I go on Oracle sometimes.

Here's the thing I need a new company of staff to help run Oracle, and the staff members will be able to administrate the forums and game.
Spikey man, I helped you once and I will help you again. Just let me know if you want my help again
Back to top Go down
helpout

helpout

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 7:54 am

Alright guys, this is going to get awesome.
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 8:45 pm

helpout wrote:
What's going to get awesome?
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 9:15 pm

xx chase wrote:
helpout wrote:
Nothing yet lol!
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 6:06 pm

I Marcel I wrote:
xx chase wrote:
helpout wrote:
Nothing yet lol!
I don't think the server is ever going to peak at 20 players, Spikey says he needs a staff team to lead the server? mhmm isn't he the one who would have to come on to the game and promote all those people?
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 6:23 pm

xx chase wrote:
I Marcel I wrote:
xx chase wrote:
helpout wrote:
Nothing yet lol!
I don't think the server is ever going to peak at 20 players, Spikey says he needs a staff team to lead the server? mhmm isn't he the one who would have to come on to the game and promote all those people?
I think he kinda quit
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 1:53 am

Spikey wrote:

Yes Marcel he has it almost seems like that he lost hope in Oracle, but how can the proper people who deserves staff and also know what their doing get promoted? hmm they kinda can't.
Back to top Go down
helpout

helpout

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 7:21 am

I am currently looking for new staff and will have a forum post about it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 4:33 pm

Do we really need that many staff for such a small player base?
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 4:40 pm

Mod Bubble wrote:
Do we really need that many staff for such a small player base?
i'm the only mod at the moment
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 5:37 pm

T00nz?
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 5:45 pm

Mod Bubble wrote:
T00nz?
very inactive (at least i haven't seen him)
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 7:11 pm

helpout wrote:
I am currently looking for new staff and will have a forum post about it this weekend.

Lolol your running the server?? No offense zach only gave you staff cuz you helped him irl. You basically payed for staff
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 7:29 pm

xx chase wrote:
helpout wrote:
Lolol your running the server?? No offense zach only gave you staff cuz you helped him irl. You basically payed for staff
inb4 ban Sad
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 9:11 pm

I Marcel I wrote:
xx chase wrote:
helpout wrote:
inb4 ban Sad

Haha who cares man. He didnt earn staff. Zach tild me he only fot staff because he dinated irl money to him. #marcel4owner
Back to top Go down
kooldj

kooldj

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 9:23 pm

xx chase wrote:
I Marcel I wrote:
xx chase wrote:
helpout wrote:
inb4 ban Sad
Haha who cares man. He didnt earn staff. Zach tild me he only fot staff because he dinated irl money to him. #marcel4owner
chase we can all see that you clearly do not care for the server. You want co-owner or owner... or just staff in general ... but i never see you on the server. I bet if you don't get staff you will quit the server. this would make no change so go ahead chase do what you got to do ... thats how i feel about you and this whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server going no where   Server going no where I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server going no where
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next