Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Kooldj's Moderator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kooldj

kooldj

Kooldj's Moderator Application  Empty
PostSubject: Kooldj's Moderator Application    Kooldj's Moderator Application  I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 11:29 pm

-Ingame name:
Kooldj

-Introduction about myself:
My name is DJ. I have been a member of Oraclescape for a few months. I am a Junior in High School(16 years of age). I'm a chill person to hang around. I say whats on my mind and I fight for what i believe in. I am a helpful person that will help pretty much anyone.

-Why do I deserve to be a moderator of Oraclescape?
I deserve moderator because , I am a cool relaxed dude that will enforce the rule instead of break them. I am helpful person and as some of you may know... I am not afraid to say what is on my mind.

-What have I done for the server?
I help around from time to time. I won't deny a question from someone new.
I have also had new people adding me on the server for help in case the need it.

-Are you a veteran?
Not really. I have been a member for a few months.

-Do you have experience of being mod?
I hosted and administrated a server before.
I have also moderated some servers as well.

-Video on oraclescape (optional)

-How active am I?
I get online everyday for a few minutes to an hour. *I can increase the time I play. Honestly I was bored after I achieved maximum stats that I took a break and was getting bored. Now that there is a new source I can now play as much as i did before. Smile

-Why should you pick me to be moderator instead of other people?
Honestly , that's up to you. If you see me as responsible for this position then you will promote me.

-Conclusion:
I am aware that all staff positions maybe filled. Either way please keep my application in consideration.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Kooldj's Moderator Application    Kooldj's Moderator Application  I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 10:36 pm

Kooldj for mod!
Back to top Go down
kooldj

kooldj

PostSubject: Re: Kooldj's Moderator Application    Kooldj's Moderator Application  I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 10:38 pm

Mod Bubble wrote:
Kooldj for mod!
thanks for the feedback Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
light

PostSubject: Re: Kooldj's Moderator Application    Kooldj's Moderator Application  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 12:39 am

gwd luck
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Kooldj's Moderator Application    Kooldj's Moderator Application  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 12:47 am

kooldj wrote:
-Ingame name:
Kooldj

-Introduction about myself:
My name is DJ. I have been a member of Oraclescape for a few months. I am a Junior in High School(16 years of age). I'm a chill person to hang around. I say whats on my mind and I fight for what i believe in. I am a helpful person that will help pretty much anyone.

-Why do I deserve to be a moderator of Oraclescape?
I deserve moderator because , I am a cool relaxed dude that will enforce the rule instead of break them. I am helpful person and as some of you may know... I am not afraid to say what is on my mind.

-What have I done for the server?
I help around from time to time. I won't deny a question from someone new.
I have also had new people adding me on the server for help in case the need it.

-Are you a veteran?
Not really. I have been a member for a few months.

-Do you have experience of being mod?
I hosted and administrated a server before.
I have also moderated some  servers as well.

-Video on oraclescape (optional)

-How active am I?
I get online everyday for a few minutes to an hour. *I can increase the time I play. Honestly I was bored after I achieved maximum stats that I took a break and was getting bored. Now that there is a new source I can now play as much as i did before. Smile

-Why should you pick me to be moderator instead of other people?
Honestly , that's up to you. If you see me as responsible for this position then you will promote me.

I support you 110% your a cool dude we chatted a gew times ingame you really deserve it good luck dude

-Conclusion:
I am aware that all staff positions maybe filled. Either way please keep my application in consideration.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kooldj's Moderator Application    Kooldj's Moderator Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kooldj's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1