Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Parisruller1's moderator application.

Go down 
+3
aaron61
helpout
Parisruller1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Parisruller1

Parisruller1's moderator application. Empty
PostSubject: Parisruller1's moderator application.   Parisruller1's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:44 am

Hello, my real name is jordan. i would like to apply to become a moderator. I would like to become a moderator because i think i have what it takes to watch over the server. I think i would a great addition to the team because i get along well with others, i help out anyone who ask a question, and i can get on whenever i want. I am commited to making this an amazing experience to everyone else as it has been to me. It angers me when people are being mean to others so i will crack down on any dickish moves! Thank you! Please consider my request.
Back to top Go down
helpout

helpout

PostSubject: Re: Parisruller1's moderator application.   Parisruller1's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 12:54 am

I agree, he helps players when they ask him questions an he is really friendly. Good Luck to ya
Back to top Go down
aaron61
Donators
Donators

PostSubject: Re: Parisruller1's moderator application.   Parisruller1's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:37 am

No offense but, I have yet to see you on. Your IGN is "parisruler1"? Never seen you on before. Besides, we have 4 mods right now haha.
Back to top Go down
kooldj

kooldj

PostSubject: Re: Parisruller1's moderator application.   Parisruller1's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 1:01 pm

I honestly think there is too many staff. Like, in my opinion there should only be 2 active moderators and 1 active administrator. And as the server increases in members that's when you increase in staff.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Parisruller1's moderator application.   Parisruller1's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:52 am

Basically what Aaron said, we have no mod spots available atm.
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Parisruller1's moderator application.   Parisruller1's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 4:59 pm

I have to say NO I have never seen you In-Game I have never even heard of you and next time use the correct Mod Application layout and use proper PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALS where need! Smile ps. Your Mod Application is way to short. Smile GL to you
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: Parisruller1's moderator application.   Parisruller1's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 6:24 pm

xx chase wrote:
I have to say NO I have never seen you In-Game I have never even heard of you and next time use the correct Mod Application layout and use proper PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALS where need! :)ps. Your Mod Application is way to short. :)GL to you
Burn lol i dint think he's in your time bro
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: Parisruller1's moderator application.   Parisruller1's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 6:25 pm

I Marcel I wrote:
xx chase wrote:
I have to say NO I have never seen you In-Game I have never even heard of you and next time use the correct Mod Application layout and use proper PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALS where need! :)ps. Your Mod Application is way to short. :)GL to you
Burn lol i dint think he's in your time bro
Doesn't matter lol I'm on the server all the time and have never seen him. His application is to short anyway
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Parisruller1's moderator application.   Parisruller1's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 3:33 am

Mod Bubble wrote:
Your Moderator App should look like this.

-Ingame name:

-Introduction about myself:

-Why do I deserve to be a moderator of Oraclescape?

-What have I done for the server?

-Are you a veteran?

-Do you have experience of being mod?

-Video on oraclescape (optional)

-How active am I?

-Why should you pick me to be moderator instead of other people?

-Conclusion:
Use this format.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parisruller1's moderator application.   Parisruller1's moderator application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parisruller1's moderator application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: