Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?

Go down 
+15
kooldj
Headhunter
Zato
dragon claws
I Marcel I
aaron61
Strikerguy99
fullmetal
Craig Shaw
Bubble
Pizza man
accounter
T00nz
Mod Wake
Spikey
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
fullmetal
Donators
Donators
fullmetal

If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 6:36 pm

you would Eat a Llama's brain Shocked 
Back to top Go down

If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:07 pm

Why don't you faggots answer my shit? Pussies.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 12:03 am

Would you rather eat a live rat or give mod zach a blowjob?
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
Donators
Donators
Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:34 am

fullmetal wrote:
you would  Eat a Llama's brain Shocked 

lmao ofc i would i woudln't want to do the second option
Back to top Go down
http://www.homo.com
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 1:22 am

Head hunter wrote:
fullmetal wrote:
you would  Eat a Llama's brain Shocked 

lmao ofc i would i woudln't want to do the second option

You would like to do both prolly lol! 
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Donators
Donators
fullmetal

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 11:00 pm

how do you eat a live rat? it would attack you Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 11:21 pm

GTA 5 or BF 4?
Back to top Go down
kooldj

kooldj

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 11:31 pm

Mod Zach wrote:
GTA 5 or BF 4?
GTA 5 with no doubt at all.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 7:08 pm

fullmetal wrote:
how do you eat a live rat? it would attack you Rolling Eyes 

If it was drugged.
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Donators
Donators
fullmetal

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 10:07 pm

oh rofl, eat a human or eat cow poo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:08 am

fullmetal wrote:
oh rofl, eat a human or eat cow poo.
Human.

Would you rather lose all fear. Or would you rather gain all respect.
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

PostSubject: sv: if you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 4:29 pm

Lose all fear

Rap or dubstep?
Back to top Go down
http://oraclescape.com
fullmetal
Donators
Donators
fullmetal

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 6:10 pm

dub step, hurt your best friend or hurt yourself.
Back to top Go down
light

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:38 pm

tits or ass?
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

PostSubject: sv: if you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:32 am

tits

Poop or sperm
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
Donators
Donators
Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:21 am

waht would i do with the poop or sperm? pale 

poop lol! 

this is a hard one pick either option 1 or 2

1 : give mod zach and mod bubble a blowjob
2 : be given 1m$ in real life

Last edited by Head hunter on August 3rd 2013, 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.homo.com
light

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:51 pm

1 Very Happy

zach or spikey
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

PostSubject: sv: if you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:56 pm

Sorry zach i have to go with spikey </3

No food for 10 Days or cum infront of your school
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:59 am

camel alidon wrote:
Sorry zach i have to go with spikey </3

No food for 10 Days or cum infront of your school

If you had no food for 10 days, wouldn't you die?
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Donators
Donators
fullmetal

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:45 am

you can live more then 10 day's with no food.
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:37 am

Bubble you just went full retard xD
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 2:44 am

fullmetal wrote:
you can live more then 10 day's with no food.

:O
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 2:47 am

Chop off your own dick or have gay sex for 12 hours straight.
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

PostSubject: sv: if you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2013, 5:27 am

Chop it off

run naked in your school or fuck infront of your school
Back to top Go down
R E D R U M

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2013, 5:27 am

camel alidon wrote:
Chop it off

run naked in your school or fuck infront of your school
shit id run naked in school looking for the teacher I wanna fuck infront of everyoneee afro 

would you rather...
Watch your parents have sex every day for a year?
Or join in once to make it stop?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Discussions :: Forum Games-
Jump to: