Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?

Go down 
+15
kooldj
Headhunter
Zato
dragon claws
I Marcel I
aaron61
Strikerguy99
fullmetal
Craig Shaw
Bubble
Pizza man
accounter
T00nz
Mod Wake
Spikey
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 12:33 am

Id prolly go with phat.
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Donators
Donators
fullmetal

If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 4:36 pm

i would go with party hat to, iPhone or android?
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2013, 5:52 pm

Iphone ( only if it's 4th or 5th generation)

University or Sixth form?
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Donators
Donators
fullmetal

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 9:48 pm

University, if you wanted one as a pet, fox or monkey Question 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 10:47 pm

Fox.

Now here's a tough one..

Poor, Slightly Attractive person, Great Character.

Or

Rich, Highly Attractive Person, Complete asshole.
Back to top Go down
Mod Wake
Mod Wake

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 11:25 pm

The First option describes you zach. xD Just Teasin Razz
Back to top Go down
aaron61
Donators
Donators

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 9:54 am

Depends how poor when you say poor, like too poor to help own a house? If it's that poor then the second one.
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 11:17 am

easily the rich asshole if they're really attractive...and rich.
Back to top Go down
Zato
CEO
CEO

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 3:04 pm

First option, Star Wars or Star Trek?
Back to top Go down
aaron61
Donators
Donators

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 5:06 pm

Never watched a single Star Trek, so im going with Star Wars!

Rap or Country?
Back to top Go down
Strikerguy99

Strikerguy99

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 6:36 pm

Rap, oldschool rap to be specific.

Would you rather drink a lava lamp, or strip at a gay bar?
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 1:18 am

^^^
Would the lava lamp kill me if i drank it?
Back to top Go down
Spikey
Owner
Owner
Spikey

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:56 pm

^ No but you would be sick (flu like symptoms) for two straight weeks.

Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:13 pm

regrettably i think the second one would be easier..
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Donators
Donators
fullmetal

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 2:09 am

Country, good Very Happy  or evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 2:36 am

Eat a live rat or stab yourself?
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Donators
Donators
fullmetal

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 11:05 pm

stab myself, cut one of your hand's off or one of your feet off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:24 am

Feet! Have sex with your self from when you were 9 or lose your private parts.
Back to top Go down
Mod Wake
Mod Wake

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:28 am

Zach. your mind is fucked old friend. xD
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:02 am

Would you rather strip nude in a main road or strip at a gay bar?
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
Donators
Donators
Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:43 am

neither but I know you would do both. Would you have sex with mod zach or eat gazelles
Back to top Go down
http://www.homo.com
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:44 am

Neither but you would do both. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spikey
Owner
Owner
Spikey

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:47 am

Mice anal raping each other or sleeping with cockroaches
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 3:56 am

Sleeping with cockroaches. Eat a Llama's brain or have sex with Mod zach?
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
Donators
Donators
Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 4:16 am

OMG THERES ONLY ONE CHOICE FOR THAT QUESTION. EAT A LLAMAS BRAIN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.homo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?   If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you have to choose between 1 out of 2 choices, what would it be?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Discussions :: Forum Games-
Jump to: