Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Moderator Applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Varrock

Varrock

Moderator Applications Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 7:09 am

-Ingame name:Varrock

-Introduction about myself:Will i been playing Runescape in general since 2000 i have classic account as well and i been playing private sever for about 8-9 years

-Why do I deserve to be a moderator of Oraclescape? Well I'm more hands on about a lot of things and i can get along with everyone who plays plus I'm active as much as i
can when i can and i feel like i fit right in with staff

-What have I done for the server? Well i try and keep players playing for example XxxPokemon i payed for basically his donator title so he can get feel if what its like being donator

-Are you a veteran?Yes like i said i been playing since basically start of runescape and i been playing private servers for 8-9 years

-Ingame total level:735 but i plan on maxing very soon

-Do you have experience of being mod?i been Mod on Countless severs i was mod on Soulsplit,Matrix,rs2006 aka project 06

-Video on oraclescapeNo Not a the moment But will have some soon

-How active am I?I was on the sever for about 2-3 days before longing out

-Why should you pick me to be moderator instead of other people? Well i'm not f

-Conclusion:For Most Part i feel if u guys make me mod i can take this sever to next level pretty much closer to were soulsplit is at now if u guys give me time

Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

Moderator Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 12:49 am

Nice app man. Once you train up your skills and make a vid ill consider you to be a mod.
Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications
Page 1 of 1