Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Moderator Applications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Varrock

Varrock

Moderator Applications Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:03 pm

-How active am I?
I know i'm new but i feel in do time i can prove myself i deserve a shot at mod on count i'm willing to help anyone who needs it and i'm very positive person i like to laugh and joke a round aswell as get along with every single player i can.

-Why should you pick me to be moderator instead of other people? Well I don't think less of anyone but i don't think more of them either and i don't judge but if i feel u don't fit and being people's person then u don't deserve to have that crown next to your name

-Honest True:I hope to play this sever to the end and make everyone on staff team notice me and i'm welling to help and anyway i can so far i like everyone on staff time haven't ran into people who i don't think thats cool and i promise if i be mod i will be active and most of all help to improve this sever
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:12 pm

Varrock wrote:

-How active am I?
I know i'm new but i feel in do time i can prove myself i deserve a shot at mod on count i'm willing to help anyone who needs it and i'm very positive person i like to laugh and joke a round aswell as get along with every single player i can.

-Why should you pick me to be moderator instead of other people? Well I don't think less of anyone but i don't think more of them either and i don't judge but if i feel u don't fit and being people's person then u don't deserve to have that crown next to your name

-Honest True:I hope to play this sever to the end and make everyone on staff team notice me and i'm welling to help and anyway i can so far i like everyone on staff time haven't ran into people who i don't think thats cool and i promise if i be mod i will be active and most of all help to improve this sever
in game you seem like a nice guy, once you get used to everything i think you could have a chance at it.
Back to top Go down
helpout

helpout

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:35 pm

Look at requirements
Back to top Go down
Varrock

Varrock

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:00 pm

ok i will helpout and thanks merc man real means alot hopefully get to be apart of the team
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 2:53 am

Please use the proper format.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications
Page 1 of 1