Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Wot's mod app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
poopishy

poopishy

Wot's mod app Empty
PostSubject: Wot's mod app   Wot's mod app I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 9:52 am

Hello, My name is Jackson (Wot is my in game username)
Pretty much in my spare time I find some things to do, gaming being one of them and have recently started playing Oracle again which has been good fun for the years I have played it.

I can't really say why I 'deserve' the position as moderator, as there may be others who want it just as much as me, But I would be great to the people and not use the position at my own advantage, Also I have been playing on and off since trinity without even one try at moderator, Or though I have had moderator on other servers, It's just not the same.

In the past I have donated rsgp, and some real life cash, helped people out, and try to make it fun for everything.

Haha yes, I'd like to think that I am a veteran, seeing as I played trinity, as early as one week into the game, which is about, 5 years ago from now I'd guess?

In game total level: 756 as I have only just started today, already have 8 hours play time, but most of this time was spent chilling with the community, In other Oracle servers, I have been maxed out plenty of times, give it afew days and I'll be above 2000 total easy.

Yes I have experience being a mod, Just not with this server.

Haven't made a video since last source, But me and Aaron (Gobby man) are planning to make a video for the server and get it out there as much as possible!

I am as active as I can be, On a very rare occasion I may not be on every day, but otherwise I never get off it, I fit in as many hours of game time as I can!

Why should you pick me over other people? I'm not sure really, I guess if you think I stand out from the rest you'd pick me, And many people (if they know me) should know that I am quite good when it comes to helping and will use all of what I know to help someone out.

Conclusion: I really don't think you need one after all this, It explains it all!

Thankyou for your time if this doesn't get deleted.. ~WOT~
Back to top Go down

Wot's mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: