Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Lights Moderator App :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
light

Lights Moderator App :) Empty
PostSubject: Lights Moderator App :)   Lights Moderator App :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 11:20 am

Your Moderator App should look like this.

-Ingame name: Light

-Introduction about myself: I've been playing on this server for a shit long time, stayed through all the bad times.. i donated a lot [just proving that i care enough about the server to donate helping the server grow] ive helped alot of people on the server.. made tons of friends and stuffs Smile

-Why do I deserve to be a moderator of Oraclescape? i deserve to be a moderator on the server as ive been helping people, been on the server for a very long time, almost everyone who knows me loves/likes me :)i honestly don't know what else :3

-What have I done for the server? i have donated, helped people, helped staff etc..

-Are you a veteran?
nope Sad

-Do you have experience of being mod?

ive been a mod on serveral rsps such as soulsplit.. i also have owned 2 servers which wernt the 'best' but had a decent amount of players

-Video on oraclescape

-How active am I?
Very fucking active.. top 3 most active people i would personally say

-Why should you pick me to be moderator instead of other people?

as no one else has fucking applied :L and ive helped a lot of people.. otherwise.. nothing really  else

-Conclusion: well to be honest my mind went blank during this so excuse the grammar mistakes if there is any.. but if you guys actually know me you know how much i deserve mod Smile

im prob gonna redo this mod app :S
Back to top Go down
helpout

helpout

PostSubject: Re: Lights Moderator App :)   Lights Moderator App :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 2:21 pm

Light really is a great and active player. He has been playing for a long time as well.

(Note for light): If you got mod you are not allowed to troll lol
Back to top Go down
light

PostSubject: Re: Lights Moderator App :)   Lights Moderator App :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2013, 2:59 pm

Thank you :3 hopefully spikey sees this..

+ no trolling -.- oh common Sad well okay.. i guess.. :/
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

PostSubject: sv: lights moderator app :)   Lights Moderator App :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 9:30 am

I Think light would be a great mod (if you dont Count the trolling -.-), however I WANT MY DIVINE BACK BITCH Wink
Back to top Go down
http://oraclescape.com
R E D R U M

PostSubject: Re: Lights Moderator App :)   Lights Moderator App :) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2013, 10:33 pm

I don't agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lights Moderator App :)   Lights Moderator App :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lights Moderator App :)
Page 1 of 1