Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Close down Moderator/Admin board applications.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R E D R U M

Close down Moderator/Admin board applications. Empty
PostSubject: Close down Moderator/Admin board applications.   Close down Moderator/Admin board applications. I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 2:35 am

I mean seriously guys, we all know everyone wants to be staff, why? Power.

Everyone wants to have the power, not to be threatened for the slightest mistake or even just the crown by his name is an achievement.

I have joined a lot of servers before, I've seen a slick way of picking staff.

In the staff section they should discuss players and see who's active, different time-zone that can be helpful, mostly not a dick that would end up abusing and that's how you know, we use to make a level 3 and annoy the "target" or in any form try to seek help, from the players reaction you would know if they deserve mod or not and so goes nothing.. I'm just saying its way better than peeps just coming to server-join forums-write off topic yooo awiefbwiadw whatever-second post applying for mod.. seriouslyy niggaaa seriouslyyyy
Back to top Go down
R E D R U M

PostSubject: Re: Close down Moderator/Admin board applications.   Close down Moderator/Admin board applications. I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 2:35 am

and a lot of people can be fake just by doing a mod application, its not so hard
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: Close down Moderator/Admin board applications.   Close down Moderator/Admin board applications. I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 3:34 am

I guess staff could keep an eye out for people who deserve mod and decide from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close down Moderator/Admin board applications.   Close down Moderator/Admin board applications. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Close down Moderator/Admin board applications.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Discussions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: