Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Jake for mod

Go down 
+2
aaron61
okjak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
okjak

Jake for mod Empty
PostSubject: Jake for mod   Jake for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 2:48 pm

-Ingame name: Jake

-Introduction about myself:
I am a freshman in high school who is in honors for every class (except english) and enjoys paying computer games, messing around with computer software and rebuilding computers. i am energetic and joyful all the time.

-Why do I deserve to be a moderator of Oraclescape?

I think i deserve to be a moderator of Oraclescape because i am always active, helpful, nice, respectful, and loyal. of course those are all of the things you expect to hear but they are true.

-What have I done for the server?

I am not sure what is meant by this weather it be financially or helping players but either way, i haven't had a chance to do either, because there aren't a lot of people on and the ones who are don't need help and my family is not very well of financially but i do have a good method on how to earn the server extra money.

-Are you a veteran?
I am somewhat new to this server but i am learning fast but i am a veteran on runescape. I've played lots of other servers to add to my experience.

-Do you have experience of being mod?
i have never been a mod before but on other servers i played i had friends who were mods so i know how commands and jailing and muting works.

-Video on oraclescape (optional)
(i might make an advert for the server sometime)

-How active am I?
I am very active. i am on for hours every day. i will be on for less after school starts on September 4 but i will still be on every day unless something comes up.

-Why should you pick me to be moderator instead of other people?
You should pick me for Moderator because i have a good personality, i am active, helpful, know my way around private servers, will eventually be able to help with coding (maybe in a year), and i have great ideas for the server.

-Conclusion:
to tell the truth i probably wont get picked due to people thinking I'm just a little kid but be aware that you will be passing off a great opertunity

hope i get picked, happy scaping lol!
Back to top Go down
aaron61
Donators
Donators

Jake for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake for mod   Jake for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 2:55 pm

Never seen you on before, you must have just joined.... but good luck anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

Jake for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake for mod   Jake for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 3:52 pm

I have to say no for a few reasons, as Aaron said he has never seen you ingame you should be more active on fourms than for your first post to be a mod? cmon dude.
Back to top Go down
okjak

Jake for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake for mod   Jake for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 4:43 pm

well i knew i would fail at this, just like i fail at everything i try to do.high 
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

Jake for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake for mod   Jake for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 4:47 pm

okjak wrote:
well i knew i would fail at this, just like i fail at everything i try to do.high 
You didn't fail, just that in order to be staff the community must know who you are and you must also help out alot because that's what Oracle is looking for so just keep playing and who knows you might get lucky Wink
Back to top Go down
superbay200

Jake for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake for mod   Jake for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:28 pm

maybe play a little bit longer cause i never seen u in the game. I do believe that u help just remember if u don't get mod its not the end of everything! Good luck - Dragon
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

Jake for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake for mod   Jake for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:33 pm

superbay200 wrote:
maybe play a little bit longer cause i never seen u in the game. I do believe that u help just remember if u don't get mod its not the end of everything! Good luck - Dragon
Exactly Dragon, Just play a little more and who knows maybe one day you will have a chance at staff you can't just become Mod for posting an app and having people basically "support you" yes that's a good thing to but also it's up to the present staff you have to show them that you are good for the job if they think you are worthy of it then you have a higher chance of getting it Smile. good luck to you Jake Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

Jake for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake for mod   Jake for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 3:30 am

Haven't seen you before but im sure ill get to know you.
Back to top Go down
helpout

helpout

Jake for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake for mod   Jake for mod I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 9:43 pm

Okay so you just started, not bad. Glad to see you playing. But look, it doesn't matter not a bit if you get staff or not because one. There are enough mods atm. Two, you can always help the server without the crown next to your name and being able to mute and jail and stuff like that. But anyways good luck to ya. Be more active on forums and get more skilled with Oracle. Glad you can be apart of the Oraclefam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jake for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake for mod   Jake for mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake for mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: