Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

New Source Is Stupid?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xx chase

xx chase

New Source Is Stupid? Empty
PostSubject: New Source Is Stupid?   New Source Is Stupid? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:46 am

Yes Oracle Needed A New Source, But The One That You Guys Have Choose Is complete SHIT! Sorry To Say But It Is. Oracle Needs Something Different Not This Junk Go For Matrix Source Sooo Much Better And Way Easier To Code And Also Working Comp Cape Smile
Back to top Go down
headhunterz

PostSubject: Re: New Source Is Stupid?   New Source Is Stupid? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 4:18 am

Chasee!! Chasee! Welcome back man ! Now only Rasse back and everything is complete Smile fine U came back man
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: New Source Is Stupid?   New Source Is Stupid? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 6:34 am

headhunterz wrote:
Chasee!! Chasee!  Welcome back man ! Now only Rasse back and everything is complete :)fine U came back man
Why would we want Rasse back? He abused power and made everyone admins and we had to have a rollback.
Back to top Go down
Your gay

PostSubject: Re: New Source Is Stupid?   New Source Is Stupid? I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:14 pm

Did anyone ask you though? Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Spikey
Owner
Owner
Spikey

PostSubject: Re: New Source Is Stupid?   New Source Is Stupid? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 3:11 am

Your gay wrote:
Did anyone ask you though? Evil or Very Mad 
Watsup Rasse haha
Sometimes we may share a cup of an anger when it spills through an earthquake. The thing is you guys are back and that's all that matters. Welcome back fam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Source Is Stupid?   New Source Is Stupid? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Source Is Stupid?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Discussions :: Oraclescape-
Jump to: