Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner

Go down 
+3
aaron61
Bubble
xx chase
7 posters

If I was given another chance at Staff should I be
Head Admin?
IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_vote_lcap14%IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Co-Owner?
IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_vote_lcap86%IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
xx chase

xx chase

IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner Empty
PostSubject: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:28 am

Hey guys it's been awhile since I have been anywhere close to Oracle, I miss all of you so much and I was just thinking like when I played Oracle and got to know all of you guys it was a lot of fun and it ment alot to me. All I'm asking for is a second chance as Head Admin or Co-Owner as I can help Spikey run the server smoothly the reason why I haven't been around in a long time is because I was wrongful demoted by Zach all I'm asking for that I be given a second chance or to become Co-Owner because I can be very active and I have had experience with the Oracle Community so if you think I should be given another chance let me know and if you don't please tell me why Smile. Love You Oracle Family!
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:31 am

Welcome back Chase Smile
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:33 am

Mod Bubble wrote:
Welcome back Chase Smile
Thanks Bubble, Out of everyone I missed you the most :)I say the best memory I had with you was when Zach gave David Admin and I didn't stop until you got Admin :)good times man!
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:40 am

I would really like to see you as co owner
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:43 am

Thanks for voting Bubble, It really does mean alot to me now hopefully Spikey comes online and sees this maybe he will do somthing about it but who knows.
Back to top Go down
aaron61
Donators
Donators

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:49 am

We really need a co-owner cuz Zach didn't make the cut I guess. I missed you Chase Smile
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 9:16 am

you've just came back and want co-owner?
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 11:58 am

I Marcel I wrote:
Marcel, didn't you read it at all? it clearly states if I was to have a second chance because I was wrongfully demoted by Zach in the first place.
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:09 pm

xx chase wrote:
I Marcel I wrote:
Marcel, didn't you read it at all? it clearly states if I was to have a second chance because I was wrongfully demoted by Zach in the first place.
you did delete half the forum afterwards though..
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:14 pm

I Marcel I wrote:
xx chase wrote:
I Marcel I wrote:
Yes and I'm sorry for that but zach pissed me off took all the donations for him someself only coded in a couple bosses that basically it and to top that all off he unfairly demotes me?
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:15 pm

xx chase wrote:
I Marcel I wrote:
xx chase wrote:
I Marcel I wrote:
Yes and I'm sorry for that but zach pissed me off took all the donations for him someself only coded in a couple bosses that basically it and to top that all off he unfairly demotes me?
point taken
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:19 pm

And what would that point be?
Back to top Go down
light

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 5:14 pm

you fucking faggot. leaving me on my own Sad i hate you <33333

missed u fgt <3

voted 4 u Very Happy

gl on co-owner sexy
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 8:14 pm

light wrote:
you fucking faggot. leaving me on my own :(i hate you <33333

missed u fgt <3

voted 4 u Very Happy

gl on co-owner sexy
Missed you to man! but I don't know if Spikey even sees this he will do anything about it but hey it's worth a shot lol
Back to top Go down
Spikey
Owner
Owner
Spikey

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:09 pm

You just came back
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:13 pm

Spikey wrote:
You just came back
Yes I just came back but when I was staff before Zach wrongfully demoted me I did my job 110% like you even said to me "Chase your the best admin I ever had"
Back to top Go down
Spikey
Owner
Owner
Spikey

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 3:13 am

xx chase wrote:
Spikey wrote:
You just came back
Yes I just came back but when I was staff before Zach wrongfully demoted me I did my job 110% like you even said to me "Chase your the best admin I ever had"
Chase proving your dedication to the server is ideal, now your going to have to go through a process. I'm really excited your back and can't wait to see what's up. Time my friend, patience.

Good to see you
Back to top Go down
xx chase

xx chase

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 3:22 am

Spikey wrote:
xx chase wrote:
Spikey wrote:
You just came back
Chase proving your dedication to the server is ideal, now your going to have to go through a process. I'm really excited your back and can't wait to see what's up. Time my friend, patience.

Good to see you
yeah man I missed you to Smile
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

PostSubject: sv:Im back! xx chase for head admin or co owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 11:07 am

Great to see you back man! Get online so we can talk for abit Smile

Alex
Back to top Go down
http://oraclescape.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner   IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM BACK! Xx Chase For Head Admin Or Co-Owner
Page 1 of 1