Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Headhunter's Mod App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headhunter
Donators
Donators
Headhunter

Headhunter's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Headhunter's Mod App   Headhunter's Mod App I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 5:04 am

HI its Headhunter and I would like to have a shot at Mod.

Well first off I've been playing oracle for a long time even when oraclescape was called trinityscape. The server has had its ups and downs but I continued to play and help the server as all loyal players would. I've never been Mod but what does it matter? I guess its not the experience that makes oraclescape Mods good its what action they would take in difficult situations. I always help people who need it, and i try my best to go on to oraclescape daily just to see how its going and say hello to friends I have made during the years i have been playing oraclescape. I never actually thought of wanting Mod before but now i know that it would be a good way for me to take another step in helping the RSPS I like the most.

Cheers, Headhunter. cheers 

Ps: I know there are alot of staff on and there is no spots available but this is a Mod App thread isn't it? And when there IS more people online and spots are available I hope I could become a Mod. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.homo.com
aaron61
Donators
Donators

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter's Mod App   Headhunter's Mod App I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 10:15 am

#4modsalready :/ otherwise, Did you change your name? cuz I haven't seen you on in a while... Or are you in Bubble's time zone?
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
Donators
Donators
Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter's Mod App   Headhunter's Mod App I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 11:43 pm

Yes Motu Wallace
Back to top Go down
http://www.homo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headhunter's Mod App   Headhunter's Mod App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headhunter's Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: