Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Skill4admin? ;D

Go down 
+4
Bubble
I Marcel I
aaron61
S K I L L
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
S K I L L

S K I L L

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 11:03 am

Sorry for wrong area to put it in but it doesn't allow me to post in the admin app.

I know how normally you start as mod and work your way up but I would like to become admin because Chase quit and since bubble got admin I haven't seen him online and I think we have enough mods. I think I should be admin because I have a lot of experience as one, fairly sure there isn't anyone that doesn't like me, I get along with everyone, help out when I can, possibly one of the richest on the server and I am online a lot of the time so should always be able to help.

Sorry about this being short I did make a long version but when I posted it it didn't send and i lost it and i can't think of what else I put (I will add more if i remember it ).

Also if I do happen to get this rank I will need to transfer my stuff to my other account so I still host dice for people and stuff like that and that account will hopefully become a maxed skiller. Smile
Back to top Go down

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:30 pm

What Skill said:

I'm changing some things around on the first. If Bubble doesn't get more active I'm demoting him. I'll probably promote what of the other mods and give you their mod position. The first is going to be the day Oracle changes.
Back to top Go down
S K I L L

S K I L L

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:35 pm

Ok if bubble does get demoted I would like to see Marcel get his place he's online most of the time and is normally helping unless he's fantasizing about Jess being his when he and everyone else knows that she is mine. ;P
Back to top Go down
aaron61
Donators
Donators

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:25 pm

Bitch please, Jess loves me and Meep most. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:27 pm

ITS A DIFFERENT JESSICA!

Back to top Go down
aaron61
Donators
Donators

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:30 pm

WHAT? is it Jessicaa / the pure?
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 4:44 pm

no haha, everybody thinks it is though
Back to top Go down
S K I L L

S K I L L

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:20 pm

Does this other Jessica even play this server?
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 6:00 pm

nope.
Back to top Go down
S K I L L

S K I L L

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 6:29 pm

Then why have it silly noob just gunna confuse people lol
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 4:25 am

Wow, I dont get on in 2 days because I had my finals and your already thinking about demoting me...

Then when I get on, nobody's on

Skill4admin? ;D No1s_o10

Back to top Go down
S K I L L

S K I L L

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 10:27 am

To be fair Bubble i haven't seen you in a good two weeks maybe we could just add another admin because like you say when you get on no one is on so maybe someone with a different time zone can become and admin as well like i suggested Marcel.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 12:50 am

Just because you havn't seen me, it doesn't mean other people havn't and your just one person.
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 3:50 am

Bubble is online a lot.. the only Thing is that when hes online its usually only Me and another random guy online meaning he Can't really do anything... Since no one is online. Dont bitch ön bubble hes probs One of the most active staff member on this server
Back to top Go down
http://oraclescape.com
S K I L L

S K I L L

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 11:18 am

Like I said we need an admin for our time zone when most players are online and i normally get on at about 12:00 pm and stay on or be afk till 04:00 am which gives him a max of 8 hours to be online and marcel is on about the same time as me so bubble can't be that active.. and how is asking for a admin on when the majority of player are online bitching? lol.
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: sv: skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:15 pm

I never ment that asking for admin is bitching, what i ment was you saying that bubble is inactive and stuff because he isn't in the same time zone and also there is enough moderators/admins maybe too many for a server with a maximum of 20 players+... If you thought that i said asking for admin is bitching then you misunderstood me..
Back to top Go down
S K I L L

S K I L L

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 9:55 pm

No i understood you fine i was just saying he can't be that active if there is maximum of 8 hours he can play without me seeing him
Back to top Go down

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:17 am

SKILL like I said. I'll consider you. You're one of the best players. On the first I'll be looking at the staff situation. Don't worry about the others it's not up to them.
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: sv: skill4admin?;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:29 pm

Skill i'd love to see you as a staff member but Don't talk about bubble being inactive because he aint anyways as i said i'd love to see you as a staff member of oraclescape.
Back to top Go down
aaron61
Donators
Donators

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:47 pm

No offense Skill, but Zach you did say no one can go from reg player / donator to admin. But, I do agree with Alex, I would love to see Skill as a mod first then admin someday! <3
Back to top Go down
S K I L L

S K I L L

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 3:49 pm

Meh worth a try. Wink
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
Donators
Donators
Headhunter

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2013, 4:52 am

L0l when i get on this is what i see...

http://prntscr.com/1ixn58

and its like that for hours -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.homo.com
S K I L L

S K I L L

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 3:05 pm

Lets just take this post as a mod app now and one other thing I didn't add before because i thought you all will just think im lying to get admin/mod rank but it's the truth which is i probably have more experience than MOST if not all the mods/admins but there could be others will more i don't know, i have easily half a year playing time as mod/admin i rarely quit a server without having a staff position and one person that has experienced me as a mod and admin is Jess also know as "The Pure" Smile just thought i'll add this.
Back to top Go down
sethrown3
Donators
Donators
sethrown3

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Admin   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 3:12 pm

I still think you should go for admin skill. You and aaron being admin would be a very active community.<33
Back to top Go down
http://www.oraclescape.com/
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 3:35 pm

we have 5 mods...we really don't need anymore for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skill4admin? ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill4admin? ;D   Skill4admin? ;D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skill4admin? ;D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: