Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

New forum game!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

New forum game! Empty
PostSubject: New forum game!   New forum game! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 2:34 am

List the worse thing you have ever done.
Back to top Go down

New forum game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum game!   New forum game! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:47 am

I almost fucked an 8 yo when I was 12
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Donators
Donators
fullmetal

New forum game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum game!   New forum game! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 5:50 pm

I killed some one Shocked  jking, i hit this guy with a hardback book in the face and he's nose started bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

New forum game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum game!   New forum game! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 5:24 am

List the most embarrassing thing you have ever done or seen.
Back to top Go down
Saibot

Saibot

New forum game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum game!   New forum game! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 1:18 pm

I jumped in my friends pool at her party, when I got out my shorts came down Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Spikey
Owner
Owner
Spikey

New forum game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum game!   New forum game! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 2:01 pm

I walked in on a girl taking a piss it was her fault she didn't even lock the door
Back to top Go down

New forum game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum game!   New forum game! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 8:54 pm

When I got hit by the mustang a piece of the car was logged in my leg. They had to cut my pants off... Every one around seen my junk. Ever since then I don't get embarrassed from being naked.
Back to top Go down
fullmetal
Donators
Donators
fullmetal

New forum game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum game!   New forum game! I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 12:15 am

when i was at a friend's house we was playing truth or dare  she said she was going to give me a dare i could not do if i picked dare, and i said okay so i picked dare, the dare was to run down the street naked, so i did it i ran as fast as a could  to the end of the street and back to the house so i did the dare but not even 5 min's later a cop was at the house and he wanted to talk to me i was so embarrassed he asked me if i have been doing any drugs or anything like that and he said if i get  other call about a naked girl running down the street i'll be taking you to jail.
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

New forum game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum game!   New forum game! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 5:20 pm

When i was at a friends house We played truth or dare and ofc shit happend, pretty much same as fullmetal had to do.. :l and yeah the neighboors called the cop (those fuckers) and they were wondering how much i drank that night and ofc my parents hears about it and they werent too happy -.- (those neighboors, i swear if i find them they'll regret it)
Back to top Go down
http://oraclescape.com
Sponsored content

New forum game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New forum game!   New forum game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New forum game!
Page 1 of 1