Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

xxxpokemon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perspicacity

xxxpokemon Empty
PostSubject: xxxpokemon   xxxpokemon I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 6:32 pm

This is "xxxpokemon59" and i would like to apply for the position of player moderator in the department of "human resources" i love to help others and keep the community safe. some of my background is, i was a helper in velrix before they closed i assisted people with game problems and stopped spammers etc that is all i have for my background history i would Love to be a player moderator
- you'rs truly "pokemon"
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

xxxpokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xxxpokemon   xxxpokemon I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 6:42 pm

you seem like a nice guy and get seem to get along with all the players...maybe you could give a little bit more information about what makes you "special".

play the server a little more, get a complete grip over it and just continue helping people out and you will be rewarded for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Perspicacity

xxxpokemon Empty
PostSubject: reply to marcel   xxxpokemon I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 9:08 pm

thank you marcel, and as for what makes me special, is my undying loyalty and my care for others well being, i would stop what im doing "as long as its not bug fixing or anything" to go and help them. and i do have a grip on it mate:) i just didnt know were dark beast were.
Back to top Go down
Bubble
Owner
Owner
Bubble

xxxpokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: xxxpokemon   xxxpokemon I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 12:56 am

Please use the proper format.
Back to top Go down
Perspicacity

xxxpokemon Empty
PostSubject: Mod Bubbles   xxxpokemon I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 9:28 am

I'm sorry for not using the correct format. It wont happen again
-Pokemon
Back to top Go down

xxxpokemon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: