Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

Guys Relax...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
headhunterz

Guys Relax...  Empty
PostSubject: Guys Relax...    Guys Relax...  I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:04 pm

1 Ban and the whole Forums looks like the biggest panic place i have ever seen. RELAX man. New Ranks will come, bugs will be fixed. And by who ? Just wait en relax not everything have to been Done in 1 week. For the mods in game, great job doing so far guy's (Alex to) . Keep Going & have trust in spikey , everything will come aight.
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

Guys Relax...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys Relax...    Guys Relax...  I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2013, 6:26 pm

we did fine without zach, i'm sure we can do fine without him again.
Back to top Go down
headhunterz

Guys Relax...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys Relax...    Guys Relax...  I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 4:52 am

Indeed Marcel !
Back to top Go down
Spikey
Owner
Owner
Spikey

Guys Relax...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys Relax...    Guys Relax...  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 3:17 am

headhunterz wrote:
1 Ban and the whole Forums looks like the biggest panic place i have ever seen. RELAX man. New Ranks will come, bugs will be fixed. And by who ? Just wait en relax not everything have to been Done in 1 week. For the mods in game, great job doing so far guy's (Alex to) . Keep Going & have trust in spikey , everything will come aight.
Always Always ALWAYS! Never lose hope, hope is the only thing we got and when we want something bad we will hope for it, and it will come. I will never let you guys down, I only need you to support me and keep me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guys Relax...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys Relax...    Guys Relax...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys Relax...
Page 1 of 1