Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Please Register or Login!
Oraclescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote Oraclescape today!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Oraclescape! Please vote!

PK Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: PK Tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 11:48 pm

On the first I'll be holding a PK tournament and everyone is invited. I'll be holding it on a private world I coded just for pk purposes. The tourny will last 2 hours starting 8/1/2013 on 1 PM Arizona Mountain Time.
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: sv: pk tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:30 am

Great idea zach Very Happy

I will come, and also could you put like rules? for example no dragonbone or something..
Back to top Go down
http://oraclescape.com

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK Tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 1:12 pm

camel alidon wrote:
Great idea zach Very Happy

I will come, and also could you put like rules? for example no dragonbone or something..

It's a specially made PK source. No one owns anything on it yet.
Back to top Go down
I Marcel I
I Marcel I

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK Tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 3:38 pm

spawn?
Back to top Go down

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK Tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 9:28 pm

I Marcel I wrote:
spawn?

It is not.
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK Tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:34 am

Could you give us some details of how you will do this tournament and what the price is ingame whenether its on oracle or the specially made server
Back to top Go down
pkxTwinz

pkxTwinz

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK Tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:53 am

ya looks like fun but i hope i'm no to late cause need to get my tatto than on belgium time 1.30 pm so i hope its not ever yet when i'm back :s
Back to top Go down

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK Tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 2:10 pm

Everything in the server is moderately cheap. When you log in you get the option to be maxed combat or a pure.
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: sv: PK Tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 4:20 pm

So you basically have to Think about spending an amount of cash thought fully to get the best gear/supplies to fight the players during the tournament or do you get max cash and just buy whatever you want?
Back to top Go down
camel alidon
Donators
Donators
camel alidon

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: sv: Pk tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:22 pm

Um its 13:22 now lol (1pm) why aren't the pk tournament starting?
Back to top Go down
aaron61
Donators
Donators

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK Tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 4:52 pm

I guess it isnt happening unless he told us the wrong time, because now its been an hour. :/
Back to top Go down

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK Tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:14 pm

Looks like Spikey hasn't payed the VPS bill.. Sorry guys things are going to be rescheduled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PK Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK Tournament   PK Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PK Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oraclescape :: Get Connected-
Jump to: